2023 Field Trips
We love offering educational field trips. We have offered field trips on our farm for more than 20 years. We offer field trips for Pre-K through 2nd grade. We also welcome homeschool groups.
Our field trips include:
- Listening to a 25 minute PowerPoint educational talk about what the farmer does during the different seasons to care for the apples and trees.
- A trailer ride through the orchard.
- Everyone picks 1/4 peck bag of apples. Choose from a variety of different apples.
- Every student gets to play on jump pad and tractor playground.
- Picnic tables available for your group to eat a packed lunch provided by the school.
Field trips start around 9:30 and finish by 12:30
- $13 per student
- $12 per parent/volunteer/sibling
- Siblings under 2 are FREE
- Teacher and teacher assistants are FREE
Please contact us if you want to schedule a field trip.